Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rara's triple chocolate muffin tops


These were posted on the Forumthermomix. I didn't have a Muffin Top tin so I cooked them in a shallow small cake tins. I wanted them for the Grand Childrens' lunch boxes They are easy in the Thermomix.

160g sr flour
150g plain flour
180g milk
100g raw sugar
2 eggs
70g light olive oil, ( I used Rice Bran oil)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
25g cocoa
125g Cadbury milk chocolate bits.
125g Cadbury dark chocolate bits.


Preheat oven to 180c.
Grease tin.
Place all ingredients except choco. bits into TMX bowl and mix 40 seconds on speed 4/5.
Add choco. bits and mix for 15 seconds at speed 1. May have to finish mixing with spatula.
Spoon into tin, and bake for 10/12 mins. Do not over cook.

Because I used a different tin, I made 45 little cakes/muffins.
Ideal for lunches, and for those who don't want to pig out.

No comments: